The HandShoe Mouse is plug and play; no special drivers for Mac or PC are needed. Controls consist of 2 buttons (3 on the large size model) at an ergonomic position and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism.
The HandShoe Mouse comes in 3 sizes for the left or right hand: small, medium and large. Available in Cordless and Corded.
The large size HandShoe Mouse has a third switch button. This switch button is not programmable; it has the same function as the click function underneath the scroll wheel.
The optical tracking uses BlueRay Track technology and features a 1000 DPI sensor which will work on almost any surface. It comes in black and is available in wired or wireless (USB cable charges battery).
- Sculpted Body Shape
- Multiple Sizes (4 Right-Handed and 3 Left-Handed)
- Two Buttons for Extra-Small, Small and Medium Sizes
- Three Buttons for Large Size
- Replaceable Rechargeable Battery
- Variable Weight: can be reduced slightly if desired by removing metal weights housed in a special outer compartment on the bottom of the mouse.
- Poll rate (Herz) of the electronics is 113~118Hz and up to 120Hz
- The wireless range of the receiver is 10 m
- The receiver/dongle is fitted with a LED light that goes on and off when operating the mouse
- The wireless HandShoeMouse uses a lithium-ion battery which can only be removed by professional service providers
- Battery life is around 2 years
- Operating time for the wireless version is around 4 weeks
- Charging of the wireless version takes around 3 hours
- Charging takes place by means of a USB cable; The PC or laptop needs to be switched on during charging
- One can continue working while charging the battery; the micro receiver/dongle must be in place
On the inside of the stretched hand, using a ruler, measure the distance between the wrist and the tip of the ring finger.
Extra Small up to 155 mm (6.1'')
Small 155 mm to 175 mm (6.1'' - 6.9'')
Medium 175 mm to 195 mm (6.9'' - 7.7'')
Large 195 mm to 215 mm (7.7'' - 8.5'')