AiData Ergo Footrest's unique design has a lockable footrest (red knob on the side of the unit used for locking). The Ergo Footrest also has a continuous adjustment for the user to change preferences as needed. A footrest allows for an individual to be raised to the working surface while keeping both feet on a surface. The knees should be at a 90-degree angle to be in a proper ergonomic sitting posture.
- Two-position adjustment (4.5" base or 5.6875" from the floor) for an overall height of platform when level
- The angle of rest continuously adjusts meet individual preferences and can be locked using the knob
- Non-skid pads on the base enhance overall stability
- Made from durable high impact plastic
- You can adjust the foot platform to be 4.5" or 5.7" off the floor and the footrest can be locked at any of the 4 available angle settings (0degrees, 10degrees, 20degrees, & 30degrees)
- Width of platform: 16.4" (41.7 cm)
- Depth (front to back) of platform: 11.8" (30.0 cm)
- Warranty: 90 days. Manufacturer direct only.